Welcome to norulesnourishment.com, a website owned and operated by Megan Adams Brown, FMHC, CHHC, AADP, founder and CEO of No Rules Nourishment, LLC, (herein named as “the Coach” or “the Company”), a limited liability corporation (LLC) that provides holistic wellness and coaching services and programs, as well as other wellness tools, resources, eBooks both in person and virtually.
By visiting our website, creating a profile, purchasing any product/service or by clicking the “I accept” or “I agree” button while purchasing a product or service, you denote your legally-binding agreement to the following Terms and Conditions.
NRN HAPPY HOUR AGREEMENT AND GROUP GUIDELINES
- Purpose of happy hour: To share information, educate, motivate, inspire, and empower. By joining this membership you’re joining a community of individuals who are here to learn in a supportive, fun and uplifting environment. We are here to grow, and get healthier and to have a supportive, safe space and community to do it in.
- Presence: Members agree, when they show up, they will show up fully. This includes minimizing distractions, giving your full attention to Megan and the group. Zoom video on so we can create more of a communal feel for our time together.
- Respectful communication: Members agree to communicate respectfully with each other and avoid any discriminatory, derogatory or offensive language.
- Confidentiality: Members agree to keep all discussions and information shared within the group confidential. This helps create a safe space where members can share openly without fear of judgment or repercussions.
- Accountability: Members agree to hold themselves and each other accountable for achieving their goals and making progress towards their desired outcomes.
- Feedback: Members are open to giving and receiving constructive feedback to help each other improve and grow.
- Education only: Members agree that the information shared in these sessions are exclusively for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice or recommendations. This includes individual coaching, which due to the group environment and time constraint is limited to general diet and lifestyle guidance and cannot be personalized. Individual guidance can only be given in a one-on-one coaching session.
- Recording: Members agree that the first portion (30 minutes) of the session will be recorded and shared in the NRN Happy Hour resource library. This portion of the session will be educational only delivered by Megan or guest speakers and will not include group discussion or coaching.
- No sales: Members agree not to sell, promote, market, or recruit in any way inside the group. This includes MLM structures, other health-related services, products, etc.
- Copyright: All of the materials shared inside the group is the intellectual and creative property of Megan Adams Brown and No Rules Nourishment, LLC, and may not be transferred, re-sold, or re-shared without prior written consent of the company.
- Confidentiality breach: Members agree that a breach of confidentiality may result in immediate termination of membership.
- Membership dues: Membership dues are $29.99 monthly, billed on a subscription basis on or close to the monthly calendar date of sign up. Membership can be canceled at anytime by emailing email@example.com.
- Termination: Membership can be terminated at any time by either the member or the group facilitator for reasons such as non-attendance, disruptive behavior, or failure to follow the group’s guidelines.
- Agreement acceptance: Checking the box labeled “Terms & Conditions” at purchase signifies that you have read and agree to the terms outlined above.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
All the products or services made available on this website are intended solely for personal use. You may not transfer, re-sell, assign, or dispose of any service without the prior written consent of the company. We reserve the right to cancel any contracts if it appears that it is of fraudulent or inappropriate nature. Prices, promotions, and campaigns are subject to change without prior notice.
The information on norulesnourishment.com and provided through any and all programs and courses are an informational resource for people seeking to learn about how to live a healthy lifestyle.
DISCLAIMER OF HEALTH CARE RELATED SERVICES
The Coach encourages the Client to continue to visit and to be treated by his/her healthcare professionals, including, without limitation, a physician. The Client understands that the Coach is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. Accordingly, the client understands that the Coach is not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.
The Client has chosen to work with the Coach and understands that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals.
The Coach may recommend or suggest supplements, foods, practices, and/or additional testing. Any and all recommendations are based on the personal experience of the Coach and are not a prescription. The Client agrees to always check with the client’s primary care physician before starting any new supplement or protocol.
The Coach may review the client’s lab data or test results. Any and all review of lab data or test results will be done so for the purposes of education only. The Client understands that the Coach is not a physician or medical doctor and the intention only is to enhance the client’s own knowledge and understanding of the data.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF HEALTH CARE RELATED CLAIMS
The Client acknowledges that the Client takes full responsibility for the Client’s life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of the Client’s family and children (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after this program.
The Client expressly assumes the risks of the Program, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated by the Coach. The Client releases the Coach, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, teachers, lecturers, agents, health counselors and staff (collectively, the Releasees) from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, which against the Releasees, the Client ever had, now has or will have in the future against the Releasees, arising from the Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, the Program, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Releasees.
The client acknowledges the counselor will keep all information exchanged during the program sessions in strict confidentiality. Additionally, the client is aware that the counselor is prohibited from disclosing protected healthcare information, except upon written authorization by the client.
CHOICE OF LAW, ARBITRATION AND LIMITED REMEDIES
This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Texas. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force. In the event a dispute arises between the parties, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas Mediation and Arbitration Rules). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. The sole remedy that can be awarded to the Client in the event that an award is granted in arbitration is refund of the Program Fee. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no award of consequential or other damages, unless specifically set forth herein, may be granted to the Client.
If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, please sign the acceptance below. By doing so, the Client acknowledges that: (1)he/she has received a copy of this letter agreement; (2)he/she has had an opportunity to discuss the contents with the Counselor and, if desired, to have it reviewed by an attorney; and (3) the client understands, accepts and agrees to abide by the terms hereof.