Usually I’m not that great at thinking of things I want for holidays. Any other time of the year away from Christmas, my birthday and Mother’s Day I can find plenty of wants. But ask me right before one of these dates when someone might actually buy me a present and my mind is blank.
Does this happen to you too?
Not this year. This year we’re going in prepared. I put together this Mother’s Day gift guide to help a mama out.
It’s time to start the hint dropping.
Because as much as I love my “Port A life” t-shirt I got last year at the beach… Lesson learned. These things lest not be left to chance.
Super Mom’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- J Crew pajamas – something cozy and short for sleep in spring and summer.
- Spa package from Hiatus Spa & Retreat (my fav) or a local spa near you.
- The 7-Day RESET* – the gift of feeling reset and full of energy – truly the gift that keeps on giving.
- Yeti rambler mug – because it’s every busy mom’s dream to be able to drink her coffee (or tea) while it’s still hot…
- Tea Forte tea pot – it’s not just a tea pot, it’s a ritual.
- Personalized stationary – one of those things that’s always nice to have but you never buy yourself.
- A daily planner – last year I switched back to a paper planner and I love it so much – this one especially – it has a section for daily gratitude, dinner plans and inspiring quotes. It’s awesome!
- Dinner in 10* – dinner plans done for you for 4 weeks + a system to make dinner in 10 minutes every. single. night. It’s the gift that can change your life.
If you want to get The 7-Day RESET or Dinner in 10 as a gift for someone (or yourself), just include a note with your order or email me and I’ll send you a gift certificate.
More Ideas + Favorites…
Did you know I have a whole page with all my favorite things? I get asked and find myself sharing these items so frequently I made it a lot easier for all of us and consolidated them all here.
It’s got everything from the kind of coconut milk I buy to the new shampoo and conditioner I’m obsessed with (seriously, I had almost given up on finding hair products that are “clean” and still work until I found this). Go check it out.
Note: Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links through which I have the opportunity to receive a small commission of sales. All commissions are used to help fund this blog. Thank you for your support!