The healthiest healthy things in life are free…
I get questions, DMs, emails on the reg about my opinion on “healthy things”…
- red light therapy
- infrared sauna
- cold plunging
- intermittent fasting
- all kinds of supplements
- the keto diet
The list could go on and on.
First, I love getting questions about healthy things. Keep em coming.
I love talking to you all about all the things healthy things. And most of all, I want to help you navigate it.
Cause it’s wild out there!
I’m here to tell you, you don’t need anything fancy.
The truth is…
THE HEALTHY THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.
It’s these new, shiny, flashy healthy things that get all the attention. Cause, it’s true, they’re cool, fun, sexy, exciting.
You get the same benefit (probably even more) from the non-sexy versions of these healthy things…
- being out in the sunshine (without sunscreen for 20 min a day)
- getting your sweat on
- taking a cold shower or alternating cold and hot (or jumping in a cold body of water (no I did not jump in this one)
- eating when you’re hungry
- eating alllllll the colors
- eating a variety of foods
- getting deep, quality sleep
- writing down 3 things you’re grateful for
But they work. And when done with JOY they beat the pants off anything you can buy.
Those other healthy things can certainly help. Without mastering the free stuff tho, they can only do so much.
So I ask you… what are you not doing right now that’s totally FREE?
What’s one thing you could start doing today, tomorrow, next week, that wouldn’t cost you thing?
Hot tip: If you comment below and tell us what it is, you’re 80% more likely to actually do it.
Behold, the power of accountability. 😉