- red light therapy
- infrared sauna
- cold plunging
- intermittent fasting
- all kinds of supplements
- the keto diet
THE HEALTHY THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE.
- being out in the sunshine (without sunscreen for 20 min a day)
- getting your sweat on
- taking a cold shower or alternating cold and hot (or jumping in a cold body of water (no I did not jump in this one)
- eating when you're hungry
- eating alllllll the colors
- eating a variety of foods
- getting deep, quality sleep
- writing down 3 things you're grateful for
What's one thing you could start doing today, tomorrow, next week, that wouldn't cost you thing?
Hot tip: If you comment below and tell us what it is, you're 80% more likely to actually do it.
Behold, the power of accountability. 😉
Megan Adams Brown, CHC, helps people take charge of their health and to start listening to themselves over the latest diet trend to optimize their own wellness, happiness and potential. Her family-friendly meal plans help parents take charge in the kitchen, too. This leads to more vegetables, less junk, and happier, healthier kids and parents. Megan shares kid-approved, allergy-friendly recipes on her blog. To learn more click here.